Linx Youth Project
Now more than ever, we are committed to the health and well-being of everyone involved with Linx
At an understandably worrying and uncertain time, we would like to take this opportunity to reassure you that we are doing all we can to mitigate risk and reduce the spread of COVID-19. We are making sure we are following the latest advice from UK Government and Public Health England and will continue to adhere to current policies and procedures; alongside regularly reviewing our organisational COVID-19 Procedures and Risk Assessments, which are available upon request. Most importantly we remain dedicated to supporting young people, their families and our communities across Middlesbrough
Our services and projects
We are still doing all we can to help young people in need. If you need support at this time, please contact us via any of the options below and we will do our best to help.
- Call us on 07828740662 from 9:00-17:00
- Email us firstname.lastname@example.org
- Direct message us on our Facebook @LinxHemlington
At this time we:
- are offering Emergency Food Parcels & Well-being packs to families across Middlesbrough – please contact us for more info.
- are resuming our detached youth work activities.
- have reduced face-to-face delivery.
- have closed our office base.
- are running office-based services remotely
- are remotely supporting young people & their families via phone calls, Zoom meetings, Facebook, WhatsApp, online and other appropriate methods of engagement. This includes 1:1 and group sessions.
We are delighted to announce that we have been successful in receiving grant funding towards our Covid19 Emergency Response work. Both County Durham Community Foundation and Middlesbrough Covid19 Fund have provided funding. Thank you to both organisation for your support and contributions to ensure we can continue our provide local families in need with food surplus delivery across Middlesbrough during the Covid19 pandemic.